It’s looking like spring is on the horizon (finally), and that means that it’s the perfect time to make some new goals! If, like me, you’re in a goal setting mood this month, then have a read of my March goals, and join in with some goals of your own.
If you’re a regular visitor to the blog, then you’ll notice that I didn’t post my February goals. And actually, I didn’t really post anything for the whole of January and February!
Between unexpected blog admin, and feeling quite under the weather, I had to take an impromptu break. But, I’m back, and I’m gearing up for some much needed productivity with some March goals to work on.
Before we get started on my goals for March, let’s have a little look back at what I set myself to do in January:
- Enjoy the little things – 100% achieved
- Budget – Getting there
- Read – Achieved, and I actually read more than I planned to
- Learn some DIY – Due to goal #2 not being fully there yet, I couldn’t do much with this one!
2 and a half out of 4 is pretty good, so I’m pleased with that. And considering that I had 2 months to do them in instead of 1, I’d be shocked if I hadn’t achieved any of them!
When you’re setting goals, or looking back at the end of the month to see which ones you’ve achieved, don’t beat yourself up if you don’t manage to do as well as you had wanted to.
Things can happen, life can get in the way, and sometimes we can’t get as much done as we thought we would, or could. Unless your goals are time sensitive, you can always add them onto the next month and try again.
Sometimes the things we set ourselves to do can take a little bit longer than we first thought, and that’s ok.
As long as it makes you happy, then do it however you want to do it. Goals are personal, and they should be a positive thing to do rather than a negative thing.
With all of that said, let’s move onto the March goals.
- Get outside more – With a good chunk of the last year spent in lockdown, we really haven’t been outside as much as we should have been. I’m missing it, and my body is missing it too! So this month, I really want to get out with my family and enjoy the sunshine. I also want us to get some of that much needed vitamin D!
- Read, read, read – I’ve added this goal on again because I just love reading. I’m reading a book at the moment called Ghost Stories, which is a collection of short stories by M.R. James, and I am loving it. It’s been sitting on my shelf for years and I finally decided to pick it up this weekend. Reading is definitely a goal for this month.
- Yoga – I really need to start looking after myself more, so I’ve been getting back into yoga lately. I’ve found some great videos on YouTube, and I’ve been enjoying giving my body a chance to destress a bit. I find that yoga really helps with anxiety, as well as being great physically as well.
- New content – I have a new section planned for the blog, which will be coming out soon. At the moment I’m busy getting all the new content together. I’m hoping to start publishing towards the end of March/beginning of April, so watch this space.
- Diet – I don’t know if it’s because of lockdown or not, but our diets have started to get really bad over here. Spring always seems like a good time to start something new, so I’m going to try some new recipes and get us all eating a bit healthier.
I have 5 goals to get work my way through this month, and I’m super excited to get started on them.
Lets all smash our goals this month and start spring off the right way.