I know February was a short month, but it seems like only yesterday that I was sitting down to write my February 2020 goals post! Last month went by so quickly. It was such a busy month, and we managed to cram a lot in, but we enjoyed pretty much every minute of it.
I’m a bit sad that winter is over because it is my favourite season, but I’m looking forward to some warmer weather and some much needed days out. Although we have managed to get out of the house, the bad weather has definitely limited what we can do!!
Before we set some new goals, let’s have a look back and see what I managed to achieve in February
- Read a book – Due to being crazy busy, I didn’t manage to achieve this one
- Start spring cleaning – Achieved
- Start a holiday fund – Achieved
- Write down my freelancing plans and put them into action – Achieved
- Have a night away on my own with Cupar – Not yet
Out of my 5 goals for February, I managed to achieve 3 of them, so I’m happy with that. I didn’t manage to read a book, but I did listen to an audiobook. Also, I didn’t manage a night away with Cupar due to being really busy, but we’re planning it for this month instead.
The spring cleaning, holiday fund, and freelancing plans are all a bit of a work in progress, but they’re all goals that I enjoy doing, and they’ve become part of my routine now.
I think once you put your mind to something and start doing it, it quickly becomes normal and easier to do. Everything can be hard at first, but once it’s part of your daily/weekly routine, it becomes second nature.
Now, let’s move onto the exciting bit – Setting some March goals
- Go to the beach – I know it’s not really beach weather at the moment, but I do love some fresh sea air, and the beach is always so much nicer when it’s quiet
- Grow my Etsy shop – Last month I opened an Etsy shop (go me), and this month I want to work on filling it up with lots of pretty printables ♥
- Take Cupar to see some baby animals – We have quite a few farms around where we live, and I’d love to take Cupar to see all the little baby lambs when the weather starts getting warmer
- Do some knitting – My Mum is an amazing knitter and I’m always so inspired when I see what she’s doing. I haven’t done any knitting since I was pregnant, so I’d love to get back into it this month
- Try yoga – Aeron did some toddler yoga with Cupar last week, and I’d love to get into it myself. I’ve always wanted to give it a go, and it’d be something fun to do with Cupar in the mornings
I’m quite excited about this month’s goals. I feel like I’ve set some fun achievable things to do and I can’t wait to get started on them.
What are your goals for March? Is there anything you want to do this Spring?
♥ If you liked this post, why not give it a share below ♥