The ‘50 Things That Make Me Happy’ post has been around for a little while, and it always makes me smile. As we all need a bit of positivity lately, I thought it would be a nice idea to share my list with you ♥
I was a little bit worried that I wouldn’t be able to think of 50 things because it seems like such a big number, but actually, it was pretty easy once I got going.
You’ll find that there are so many simple pleasures out there if you take the time to look for them.
It can be all too easy to get caught up in negativity and forget about the things that make us happy, so it’s nice to be able to take time out to think about all the things that make us smile.
Here are the 50 things that make me happy
- The cream on top of milk
- My first coffee in the morning
- Scented candles
- Books – All the books
- Cheese – I could have it on everything!
- Knitted jumpers and cardigans
- Disney films, especially The Little Mermaid
- Netflix – I love putting Netflix on and looking through the films and shows
- Writing in my diary at the end of the day
- A bright full moon
- Pineapple juice
- Snow, especially when it’s fresh and untouched
- Dr. Martens – The most comfortable shoes ever
- The sound of the rain on the windows
- Sparkly and glittery eyeshadow
- Neapolitan ice cream
- Freshly washed bedsheets
- Blankets and throws in the winter
- Pastries – sweet and savoury
- The smell of freshly baked bread
- Making lists
- Cherry coke
- My family
- The beach just before the sun sets
- Looking through old photos
- Home decor
- Fruit tea
- Pink hair
- Waking up early and realising its Saturday
- The smell of freshly cut grass
- Hot buttered toast
- Driving at night
- Birthday cake – It always tastes better than normal cake!
Why not have a go at doing your own 50 Things That Make Me Happy list? Tag me on Twitter or put a link in the comments below, I’d love to see what you come up with.
♥ If you liked this post, why not give it a share below ♥