I was in two minds about whether to post about my goals this month, but I decided that even when we can’t go out, we can still work on our to-do lists. There’s so much to achieve, even when we’re stuck in the house, and it’s always nice to spread some positivity out there.
Did I manage to achieve anything in March?!
Out of my 5 goals for March, I managed to achieve a grand total of half a point. I think we can all agree that March was a bit of a write-off, can’t we? It started off well but then it went very steadily downhill…
Here are the goals that I set for March just as a little recap:
- Go to the beach – Nope
- Grow my Etsy shop – Getting there. I’ll give myself half a point for this!
- Take Cupar to see some baby animals – Unfortunately no
- Do some knitting – No
- Try yoga – No, but I really should have done!
Obviously, going to the beach and going to see baby animals are a big no-no at the moment, so I don’t blame myself for not achieving them, but I could have tried harder with the others. We are now into a new month though, so I can dust myself off and try again 🙂
As the printer I use is at my parent’s house, I couldn’t print out a planner to use for this month, but for those of you that do have a printer, you can find my monthly planner on Etsy here ♥
So, let’s get started with some brand new shiny April goals:
All of my goals for this month are obviously going to be centred around being at home because there’s nowhere else to be, but that doesn’t make them any less important.
- Start a yoga routine – I think this one is really going to help with the anxiety and general uneasiness about everything at the moment for me
- Write a short story – I wrote my first short story in December (read it here), and I really want to try writing another one. As above, I think it will be a nice distraction
- Clear out the kitchen cupboards – We seem to have accumulated so much stuff in our kitchen, and most of it we don’t even use, so it’ll be nice to have a proper clearout
- Start a podcast – I’ve wanted to do this for absolutely ages, but I’ve never had the guts to do it. I think it’d be really fun, and it’d be a nice way to get some blog posts out there for people that don’t necessarily have the time to sit down and read too often
- Exercise – It will come as no surprise that I’m not getting as much exercise as I used to! I need to get some sort of plan together for how we can all get our exercise every day, especially Cupar.
As I said before, there’s no reason why being at home means that we have to put our goals on hold. With the power of technology and the whole world at our fingertips, there’s still so much we can do.
What are your goals for April? Let me know below
♥ If you liked this post, why not give it a share below ♥