November is almost here, which seems really surprising. Wasn’t it the middle of summer just yesterday? It certainly feels like it! But with the 1st fast approaching, it’s time to get ready to make some November goals.
I do love November. The weather is getting colder, Bonfire Night is coming up and it’s getting closer to Christmas (The best time of year). The atmosphere in November is always good and people seem happy, which in turn, makes me happy.
November isn’t really a traditional month for setting goals and making plans. But, for me, I do seem to get super motivated towards the end of the year.
October was quite a busy one over here, but I think I still managed to get some of my goals ticked off the list.
Looking back at October
But before we set some November goals, let’s first take a quick look back at October and see how I did with my October goals.
- The autumn bucket list – No. The weather has been awful lately with near constant rain, so I didn’t get to do everything that I wanted to do on the autumn bucket list. But, it is still autumn, so I’m going to carry on with it this month.
- Write, write, write – Achieved. I put my first post up on Medium this month, and I’m so pleased. I’m planning to post on the 7th of every month, and I already have my next post just about written. Check out my profile on Medium and give it some love if you get a chance. My next post is going to be all about meditation.
- Cleaning schedule – Achieved. I wrote about my evening cleaning routine last week, and so far, it’s going really well.
- Winter skin care routine – Achieved
- Yoga – Achieved
- Make lunchtime interesting – Achieved. I’ll be posting about lunches for Mums and toddlers really soon.
- Potty train – No. It’s a work in progress!
I achieved 5 out of 7 of my goals again this month, so yay for me! The writing goal was the most important one for me, so I’m pleased that I’ve taken the plunge and got started with it.
- Make a start on sorting out the spare room – I would take a photo and show you what it looks like at the moment, but honestly, you’d be horrified! The 2 main things I want to do this month are to get rid of the big items (including an old mattress), and to also donate our old clothes. We currently have about 4 big boxes full of them!
- Vlog – I’m currently writing a post about a day in the life of a 2 year old, and I’d love to do a mini vlog to add to it. I am so nervous though, so we’ll see what happens!
- Make a dolls house – Cupar recently got some Peppa Pig mini figures which he absolutely loves. They’re the perfect size to put in a dolls house, so I’m going to attempt to make one out of a cardboard box for him.
- Write, write, write – I’m adding this one again because I just love writing. I post every Friday here on the blog, and I’d really like to start adding in a Wednesday post too. I have some ideas for a mini series, so I’ll see if I can get it started.
- Get the laundry under control – A somewhat trivial Mum goal here, but it’s one that I need to get sorted! To be fair, it’s not that bad, but it does bother me that I always have 2 baskets full of clothes that need washing.
So there are my 5 November goals. I mentioned in a previous post that I’ve changed my hours at work, and because of that I’m feeling pretty positive about this month. I still do the same amount of hours, just over less days, so I feel like I have more spare time.
What are your November goals? Do you have anything exciting that you’re planning for this month?
Other posts you may like: Daily Habits For Mums, Spooky Halloween Films The Whole Family Will Enjoy, How To Enjoy A Cosy Autumn Evening
If you liked this post, why not give it a share below