I don’t know about you, but I am so glad that June is finally here.
Spring was a weird one for all of us, and although things are still far from normal, a new season arriving feels like a much needed ray of sunshine (quite literally).
And that means that it’s finally summer!!
May turned out to be a bit of a busy month for me, and I ended up doing a lot of things that I hadn’t planned on doing. The goals I had set kind of got pushed down to the bottom of the ‘to do‘ list to make way for some new projects.
Sometimes, though, having a change of routine and taking on something new is a good thing. Wouldn’t life be boring if we knew what we were doing all the time?!
So, with that in mind, let’s have a look and see what I managed to achieve during May
- Have a clothes clear out (Me, Aeron and Cupar) – Started, so 1/2 point
- Tackle the spare room – Started, so 1/2 point
- Work on the freelancing side of things – Achieved
- Do some work in the garden – Started, so 1/2 point
- Do a YouTube video – Does a podcast count?
3 and a half out of 5 isn’t too bad 🙂
I gave myself half a point for the goals that I’d started on, even though I didn’t finish them.
Actually getting started on something is usually the hard part, so once you’ve got that out of the way the rest should be easier.
I gave myself 1 point for the YouTube video goal because although I didn’t do a video, I did do a podcast!
Well, I’m pretty pleased with how I did during May. I won’t be re-adding the goals that I started onto this month’s list, but I will carry on working on them in the background.
♥ Free goals planner ♥
Before we get to this month’s goals, how about grabbing a new planner to help you get organised this month? When you sign up for the newsletter below, you will receive a free monthly goals planner as an instant download.
Let’s have a look at my brand new goals for June
My goals are going to be centered around staying at home again this month, as we’re still not back to normal just yet:
- Make some garden decorations – I’ve been getting back into crafting lately, and I’d really like to make some garden decorations. I’m thinking bug houses, fairy gardens and possibly somewhere for Cupar to play that is specifically for him
- Make some smoothies – I am so bad at remembering to eat fruit. I’m really not a fruit person, but I know that I should be eating more of the stuff.
- Build freelance business – I would love love love to work from home, and this month I’m going to try and work on that a bit more and do some more planning
- Work/life balance – As I mentioned above, I need more of a work/life balance. Freelancing is the dream, but for now, I’ll have to carry on as I am. There are a few changes I can make though which should help me to feel a bit better, and changing my hours at work is going to be a good start
- Destress/chill/make a plan – Again, this one ties in with the two previous goals. I have been super stressed out lately and just exhausted mentally and physically. I’ve got a few things I’m going to start changing, and I’ll see how I get on
- Podcast – I’ve wanted to start a podcast like forever, and I’m so pleased that it’s actually happening. I need to get better at planning and making notes though!
I always get really excited when I write this post out every month. I love the start of a new month, and especially a new season.
What are your goals for June? Do you have anything you want to do this summer?
♥ If you liked this post, why not give it a share below ♥